Your family adventure awaits
The Tupper Lake area offers activities and attractions for all ages. Whether your family has curious minds or adventurous legs, Tupper Lake has your next family vacation covered.
- Get wild at the The Wild Center and Wild Walk!
- Reach for the stars at the Adirondack Sky Center & Observatory.
- Grab your skis and hit the trails all around town.
The trails are open!
Whether you choose to head to new heights and climb a mountain, or take a relaxing walk in the woods, now is one of the best times to tackle a hike or snowshoe!
- Hit the trails and complete the Tupper Triad -- Coney Mountain, Mt. Arab, and Goodman Mountain -- then register your family for their patches! Pack a picnic lunch and spend a little extra time enjoying all of the splendid scenic vistas along the way.
- Enjoy the winter world from above at The Wild Center's Wild Walk, or take in the incomparable night sky!
Love Your ADK
By taking the Love Your Adirondacks Pledge and practicing Leave No Trace ethics you can help ensure that the forests, waterways, and communities of the Adirondacks remain beautiful and unique for generations to come.