Your family adventure awaits
The Tupper Lake area offers activities and attractions for all ages. Whether your family has curious minds or adventurous legs, Tupper Lake has your next family vacation covered.
- Get wild at the The Wild Center and Wild Walk! Immerse yourself in fragrant foliage and amazing natural history activities.
- Reach for the stars at the Adirondack Sky Center & Observatory with summertime stargazing events and activities. In winter, participate in virtual events!
- Grab your bike and go for a ride! There's excellent, safe cycling in the area.
Whether you choose to head to new heights and climb a mountain, or take a relaxing walk in the woods, now is one of the best times to tackle a hike or snowshoe!
- Hit the trails and complete the Tupper Triad -- Coney Mountain, Mt. Arab, and Goodman Mountain -- then register your family for their patches! Pack a picnic lunch and spend a little extra time enjoying all of the splendid scenic vistas along the way.
- Explore easier hikes and walks right in town! The lakeside Little Logger's Playground is adjacent to the Waterfront Walkway at the Municipal Park.
Love Your ADK
By taking the Love Your Adirondacks Pledge and practicing Leave No Trace ethics you can help ensure that the forests, waterways, and communities of the Adirondacks remain beautiful and unique for generations to come.