Your family adventure awaits
The Tupper Lake area offers activities and attractions for all ages. Whether your family has curious minds or adventurous legs, Tupper Lake has your next family vacation covered.
- Get wild at the The Wild Center and Wild Walk! In winter, a coating of snow makes the trees extra pretty and wintering birds are busy in the trees.
- Reach for the stars at the Adirondack Sky Center & Observatory in the warmer months. In winter, participate in virtual and special on site events!
- Grab your skis and hit the trails all around town.
Whether you choose to head to new heights and climb a mountain, or take a relaxing walk in the woods, try it in Tupper!
- Hit the trails and complete the Tupper Triad -- Coney Mountain, Mt. Arab, and Goodman Mountain -- then register your family for their patches! Pack a picnic lunch and spend a little extra time enjoying all of the splendid scenic vistas along the way.
- Explore easier hikes and walks right in town! The lakeside Little Logger's Playground is adjacent to the Waterfront Walkway at the Municipal Park.
- Learn about the history of Tupper Lake on the Junction Pass Trail & Crossroads History Trail
Love Your ADK
By taking the Love Your Adirondacks Pledge and practicing Leave No Trace ethics you can help ensure that the forests, waterways, and communities of the Adirondacks remain beautiful and unique for generations to come.