It's a 1.5-mile-long Brewfest!
Grab your x-c skis and snowshoes and follow the beer trail.
The annual Tupper Lake BrewSki will take place on Saturday, February 25, 2023, from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. at the James C Frenette Sr Recreational Trails. Participants ski or snowshoe to different brew stations set up along the beautifully maintained cross-country ski trails. Breweries from around the region will be on hand to pour samples as you gather and mingle by the fire pits set up at each location.
List of 2023 Breweries
- Raquette River Brewing (Tupper Lake)
- Maple Brewing (Akwesasne)
- Livingoods (Peru, NY)
- Big Slide Brewery (Lake Placid, NY)
- Lake Placid Pub & Brewery (Lake Placid, NY)
- Hex & Hop Brewing (Bloomingdale, NY)
- Woodboat (Clayton, NY)
- Oval Craft Brewing (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Woodland Farm (Utica, NY)
- Boots Brewing Company (Watertown)
- Gristmill Brewery (Massena, NY)
- Ray Brook Brewhouse (Ray Brook, NY)
- Valcour Brewing (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Northway Brewing Co. (Queensbury, NY)
- Paradox Brewery (North Hudson, NY)
- 1812 Brewing Co (Sackets Harbor, NY)
- Nine Pin Cider Works (Albany, NY)
Tickets for the BrewSki can sell out quickly. Reserve your ticket today.
Pre-Order Your Long Sleeve Shirt
There will be a limited amount of merchandise available. Secure your 2023 BrewSki shirt here.
More Event Details
The Tupper Lake BrewSki is presented by the Town of Tupper Lake. For any information contact email@example.com.
* The James C Frenette Sr Recreational Trails are located at The Tupper Lake Golf Club.
Also happening on February 25th at the James C Frenette Sr Recreational Trails is the Fire & Ice Golf Tournament! Register your team of 3 for a 5 hole scramble and win prize money!