Complete canoe and kayak outfitter offering canoe, kayak, and SUP rentals and sales, camping equipment, maps, paddle gear, fishing supplies, and more. Whether you’re renting a boat from us, or just in the neighborhood on your own adventure, stop into our shop for any last-minute essentials and up-to-date route conditions and advice.
Conveniently located by the route 30 bridge in Tupper Lake, Raquette River Outfitters rents a wide variety of kayaks, lightweight canoes, SUP's (stand up paddle boards), and paddling gear. Affordable day rates & discounted weekly rentals are available on their large assortment of paddling and camping gear.
In business since 1983, put Rob & Anne’s local knowledge and outfitting experience to work for you. Let Raquette River Outfitters help plan your perfect paddling route! They are happy to help suggest and map out an Adirondack adventure that best fits your interest and skill level. While all trips are self-guided, we can put you in touch with local guides with advanced notice. Whether you are looking to find a quiet camping spot, a great fishing hole or an afternoon paddle with the family, their expertise will help guide you to where you want to go.
- Complete shop with a wide variety of outdoor apparel, gear, maps, camping equipment and more.
- Boat demos available upon request
- Guide services available with advanced notice
- Shuttle service to put in and take out available
- Renting a house or cabin? Free delivery for weekly rentals in Tupper Lake.