Adirondack Foothills Guide Service
214 Old Wawbeek Rd, Tupper Lake
Established in 1982, Adirondack Foothills Guide Service, LLC is a family-owned and operated outdoor guide service. Sonny and Sheila Young, both New York State Licensed Outdoor Guides, have lived and worked in the Tri-Lakes area of the Adirondack Park since 1989.
Find your wild side with one of Adirondack Foothills' outdoor classes and trips. Adventures include:
- Hiking backcountry and peak trails
- Paddling wilderness waterways
- Full-moon floats
- Hunting whitetail deer
- Flora and fauna nature studies
- Map & compass skills
- Survival techniques for all seasons
- Wilderness first aid & CPR classes
Full-day, half day and extended trips are offered. Group rates also available.