40th Anniversary of the Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon
The 40th Anniversary o the Tinman Triathlon is slated for June 24, 2023.
Join us for our 40th anniversary!
Did you know that Tupper Lake is home to one of the longest-running triathlons in the United States? It's true! Since 1983, athletes have descended on Tupper Lake to kick off their racing season on the Tupper Lake Tinman's picturesque Adirondack mountain course. Race Info:
Date: June 24, 2023
Click to check out the downloadable course maps:
- Tinman - Half Iron 70.3 - Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Aquabike - Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile
- Relay (2 to 3 members) - Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1
- Olympic - Swim: 0.93 mile / Bike: 26 mile / Run: 6.2 mile
- Sprint - Swim: 0.5 mile / Bike: 12.6 mile / Run: 3.1 mile