38th Annual Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon
The 38th Annual Tinman Triathlon is going virtual!
Getting ready to race all over the world? It's time to download your bib! Download, print at home, and you are ready to get set and go!
Did you know that Tupper Lake is home to one of the longest-running triathlons in the United States? It's true! Since 1983, athletes have descended on Tupper Lake to kick off their racing season on the Tupper Lake Tinman's picturesque Adirondack mountain course. Race Info:
Date: June 27, 2020 - July 27, 2020
Click to check out the downloadable course maps:
- Tinman - Half Iron 70.3 - Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Aquabike - Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile
- Relay (2 to 3 members) - Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1
- Olympic - Swim: 0.93 mile / Bike: 26 mile / Run: 6.2 mile
- Sprint - Swim: 0.5 mile / Bike: 12.6 mile / Run: 3.1 mile