8th Annual Fishing Derby
Grab your hook, line, and sinker and join us on Saturday, June 19 for the 8th Annual Gary LaQuay Fishing Challenge. Fishing will commence at 7:00 a.m. sharp and continue through 3:00 p.m. on the waters of Tupper Lake, Simon Pond, and Raquette Pond. Prizes will be awarded virtually this year. More details to come!
Tickets can also be purchased at Mountain Market & Redemption until 4 p.m. on Friday the 18th.
Also tickets can be purchased at the weigh stations from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Saturday, derby day.
- Tupper Lake Rod & Gun Club (Simon Pond/Waterfront)
- Tupper Lake Municipal Park (Raquette Pond/Municipal Docks)
- Blue Jay Campsite Dock
- High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care -- 40% of Total
Northern Pike Payout:
- 1st Place Northern Pike (LBS) -- 20% of Total
- 2nd Place Northern Pike (LBS) -- 10% of Total
- 3rd Place Northern Pike (LBS) -- 5% of Total
Large/Smallmouth Bass Payout:
- 1st Place Lg/Sm Mouth Bass (LBS) -- 20% of Total
- 2nd Place Lg/Sm Mouth Bass (LBS) -- 10% of Total
- 3rd Place Lg/Sm Mouth Bass (LBS) -- 5% of Total
For more information or to register contact:
- Terry at (518) 304-3748
- Cory at (518) 569-3988
- Tupper Lake Information Center, 121 Park Street, Tupper Lake (across the street from Stewart's Shop). Phone: (518) 359-3328.
The 8th Annual Gary LaQuay Fishing Challenge is sponsored by the Tupper Lake Rod & Gun Club as a fundraiser for High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care.