Mt. Pisgah Recreation Center
Located 23 miles east of Tupper Lake you will find Mount Pisgah Ski Area — or Pisgah, as it’s known locally. This classic small town Adirondack skiing spot delivers gentle alpine slopes, cross-county ski trails, snowshoe trails, bike trails, walking trails, and, of course, the very popular tubing hill.
Pisgah offers over 100 acres of winter enjoyment to experience in any number of ways:
- 15 skiable alpine acres, offering up green and blue trails for beginners.
- Vertical drop of 329 feet.
- Night skiing
- The lift is a T-bar, which allows skiers to choose the length of their run, making it a great learning slope.
- PSIA certified skiing and snowboarding lessons are available for any skill level.
- 30 acres of glade skiing for the intermediate to advanced skier.
- 3.5 kilometers of cross country trails for the beginner to intermediate nordic skier.
- Two lane tubing hill.