Enjoy a festive event in Tupper Lake!
Join us for the Tupper Lake Holiday Stroll happening December 15th and 16th! Come take a walk down a festive Park Street, December 15th from 4 - 7 p.m., or Saturday, December 16th from noon to 7 p.m. Beautifully lit trees, stunning storefronts, and some fun holiday activities are to be expected.
- The Tupper Lake Train Depot will be open with vendors ready to help you wrap up your holiday shopping.
- Find holiday shopping deals right before Christmas and get yourself into the festive Holiday Spirit this year in Tupper Lake!
- Park Street businesses will be aglow with white twinkle lights, visited by a few special guests (Santa, the Grinch, and Ollie the Otter), and full of family fun!
- The Town of Tupper Lake & The Tupper Lake Public Library are offering a craft and moving night for children on Friday evening. Children must be pre-registered to attend. Register your child here
- Raquette River Brewing will be hosting their annual Tree Decorating Party Saturday, December 16th where Santa is going to make an appearance. There will be a hot cocoa bar and cocktail specials!
This event is brought to you by the Businesses of Tupper Lake.