Your family adventure awaits
An Adirondack vacation in the Tupper Lake area offers activities and attractions for all ages. Kids grow up way too quickly, so stop waiting to take that perfect family vacation and start packing! Whether your family has curious minds or adventurous legs, Tupper Lake has your next family vacation covered.
- Get WILD at the The Wild Center & Wild Walk!
- Reach for the stars at the Adirondack Public Observatory.
- Cool off at the beach!
- Lace up a pair of boots and hit the hiking trails.
The lakes and trails are open!
Whether you choose to head to new heights and climb a mountain, or sit back and paddle one of our lazy rivers, summer is here and outdoors activities abound!
- Go high: Hit the trails and complete the Tupper Triad -- Coney Mountain, Mt. Arab, and Goodman Mountain -- then register your family for their patches! Pack a picnic lunch and spend a little extra time enjoying all of the splendid scenic vistas along the way.
- Go low: Rent a SUP, canoe, or kayak and explore our lakes and rivers, or take a lakeside stroll in the park followed by ice cream. The options are only limited by your imagination!
- What if it rains? No problem! Go bowling, go shopping, catch a movie at the theater, stop by the library for a good read and a family program, visit one of our heritage museums, and discover the indoor attractions at The Wild Center!