Your family adventure awaits
An Adirondack vacation in the Tupper Lake area offers activities and attractions for all ages. Kids grow up way too quickly, so stop waiting to take that perfect family vacation and start packing! Whether your family has curious minds or adventurous legs, Tupper Lake has your next family vacation covered.
- Get WILD at the The Wild Center!
- Reach for the stars at the Adirondack Public Observatory.
- Watch a 3D movie at the State Theater.
- Lace up a pair of boots and hit the hiking trails.
The lakes and trails are open!
- Winter is gone and oudoors activities abound! Hike to the top of a nearby mountain and enjoy a splendid scenic vista, rent a canoe and take a leisure paddle in one of our lakes and rivers, or take a lakeside stroll in the park followed by ice cream. The options are only limited by your imagination!
- What if it rains? No problem! Go bowling, go shopping, catch a movie at the theater, stop by the library for a good read and a family program, visit one of our heritage museums, and discover the indoor attractions at The Wild Center!