The 5th Annual Warrior Run
July 16, 2016 - Big Tupper Ski Area
The Tupper Lake Warrior Run is a challenging 3.5 mile obstacle race up the demanding mountain terrain of Big Tupper Ski Area. Participants will challenge their physical and mental strength as they run, climb and crawl their way to being "crowned" a warrior. Following the race, runners and spectators can enjoy an afternoon of live music as they relive the harrowing experience over a cold beer and a plate of grub... don't forget to bring a change of clothes (trust us, there's no escaping the mud!)
2016 Race Registration Information
Individual Race Entry
- Register on or before March 15, 2016: $60
- Register on or before June 16, 2016: $65
- Register on or before July 16, 2016: $70
Team Race Entry (per athlete)
- Register on or before March 15, 2016: $55
- Register on or before June 16, 2016: $60
- Register on or before July 16, 2016: $65
More Muddy Details...
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016
Race Check-In: 8am
Race Start Time:10am
Venue: Big Tupper Ski Area, 485 Big Tupper Road, Tupper Lake, New York
Music: Spring Street Band
Lodging: After this grueling race, you will want to find a place to stay the night and recuperate!
Questions: Contact the event organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 359-3328.
- The Warrior Run is presented by the Tupper Lake Chamber of Commerce. Proceeds from the event go to further the TLCC's programs & services. Like The Warrior Run on Facebook and stay up to date on the latest news.