Deli, Restaurant, & Marketplace
Well Dressed Food is a Deli, Restaurant, Espresso Bar, & Specialty Food Market. We offer house made soups, salads, & artisan sandwiches as well as many varieties of bagels and breakfast options. Our deli meats & cheeses are Boar's Head and our breads are baked in-house.
We are open for dinner Wednesday-Saturday evenings with creative menus inspired by seasonal local products. Enjoy your favorite wine, hard cider or craft beer from our extensive collection with your meal. You can dine-in, take-out or order for free delivery.
We offer a wide variety of prepared meals and soups that you can take home & reheat, and have a great selection of pastries and desserts.
Our catering team can assist you in creating the perfect menu for your event.
Menu & Ordering
You can order ahead by calling us at 518-359-5280 or by using our iphone/ipad/android app! Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear about our weekly specials and business updates!
We look forward to having you as our guest!
- Does the indoor dining area have wheelchair accessible tables with clearance of 34” high maximum x 30” wide x 19” deep and have 27” minimum knee clearance with no barrier underneath? Yes
- Are there outdoor seating areas accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
- Does your facility have level access or ramp/lift to enter? Yes
- Is the entrance at least 32” wide? Yes
- There are no steps, stairs, or uneven ground for each room? Yes
- Is there room to maneuver in each room (36” aisles and 60” turning space)? Yes
- Stall/bathroom has clear floor space that is at least 60" in diameter (allows 180 degree turning radius)? Yes
- Stall/bathroom has grab bars next to and behind the toilet? Yes
- Stall/bathroom has a sink/counter that is open underneath to allow for wheelchair user to approach the sink directly? Yes
- Stall/bathroom has faucet control and soap and paper towel dispensers within reach for a wheelchair user? Yes
- Stall/bathroom is unisex/allows for companions? Yes
Blind / Low Vision:
- Will restaurant staff read the menu to visitors, if requested? Yes
- Staff orientation available: Yes
- Does the informational signage have large print? Yes
- Does the informational signage use high contrast colors? Yes
- Does the informational signage use non-glare materials? Yes
Basecamp Tupper: A Hub of Fall Fun
Small but mighty, Tupper Lake is rather wonderful. It has amazing scenery, incredible donuts, and breathtaking starry skies. Whatever your interest, we're sure that you'll find that a few days in Tupper Lake are ideal for discovering memorable fall fun.