Tupper Lake Public Library
41 Lake St, Tupper Lake
The Tupper Lake Public Library (AKA Goff-Nelson Memorial Library) is the cornerstone of the Tupper Lake community. The Library is open to all residents and visitors to the region, stop by and enjoy our beautiful library with a great view of Raquette Pond!
The Library’s services include:
- Free access to thousands of items available to borrow with a valid library card
- Free computer usage and WIFI access
- Community events and programs
- Discounted admission to local museums and attractions
- Access to dozens of databases
- Free eBooks and eAudiobooks via Libby
- Printing, coping, faxing, scanning
Like us on Facebook to get updates on events and programs.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
We Are Closed for The Following Holidays:
New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Juneteeenth, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Indigenous People’s Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving Eve - Close at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve – Close at 1:30 p.m., Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.