The 6th Annual Warrior Run
July 15, 2017 - Raquette River Brewing
The Tupper Lake Warrior Run is a four-mile obstacle race through mud, field, and crazy Adirondack terrain. After five years of tackling the course at Big Tupper Ski area, we thought it was time to freshen things up with some new surprises.
This year, for the 6th annual run, we are pleased to present a NEW VENUE.
Participants will start at Raquette River Brewing in downtown Tupper Lake and then head into the many rugged acres of the Bencze family property. Spectators will be able to watch along the trail and when finished enjoy an afternoon of live music, good food, and some great craft beer.
Trust us, the location may have changed but the tough obstacles and extensive mud that you love has not!
2017 Race Registration Information
Individual Race Entry
- Register on or before March 15, 2017: $60
- Register on or before June 15, 2017: $65
- Register on or before July 15, 2017: $70
Team Race Entry (per athlete)
- Register on or before March 15, 2017: $55
- Register on or before June 15, 2017: $60
- Register on or before July 15, 2017: $65
More Muddy Details...
Date: Saturday, July 15, 2017
Race Check-In: 8 AM
Race Start Time: 10 AM
Venue: Raquette River Brewing, 11 Balsam Street #2, Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Music: All day at Raquette River Brewing. More details coming soon.
Lodging: After this grueling race, you will want to find a relaxing place to stay for the night and recuperate!
Questions: Contact the event organizer at email@example.com or call (518) 359-3328.
- The Warrior Run is presented by the Tupper Lake Chamber of Commerce. Proceeds from the event go to further the TLCC's programs & services. Like The Warrior Run on Facebook and stay up to date on the latest news.