Blue Jay Campsite
Blue Jay Campsite is located directly on the shores of pristine Big Tupper Lake in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains. Your hosts, the Scotti family, who have operated the campsite since 1946, offer you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty, serenity and peacefulness of the Adirondack mountains while having all the amenities of a modern campsite.
Blue Jay Campsite opens Memorial Weekend and closes September 30th, each year. Reservations accepted with one week’s deposit, balance upon arrival. Less than one week stay, full payment. No refunds, rain checks only. Recommended 50 foot water hose and electric leads. Camper check out time, 12:00 Noon.
- Private beach, playground and beach volleyball court.
- Marina - gasoline, fishing supplies, paddle board rentals & motor boat rentals avaialble.
- Hot showers, sinks and flush toilets.
- Each campsite has electricity and water hook-ups as well as a fire area and picnic table.
- Some sites have full hook-ups or a dumping station is available for your convenience.